Position: Experience of managing and engineering development projects. Project engineering / commercial awareness and project cost control. Ability to work with clients to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects. Experience of project management to ensure software/hardware being developed by other engineers is functionally correct and conforms to company/customer standards and legislation. Attention to detail is extremely important to ensure full compliance with Company's QA standards in all relevant reporting; documentation; record-keeping and procedures. Up-dating/reviewing cost to complete documentation; producing detailed designs for automation/control systems.
- Location: Hethel Engineering Centre
- Reporting to: Engineering Manager
- Taking an active role in the support of sales activities with preparation of technical proposals and direct client contact as appropriate
- Produce detailed designs for automation/control systems
- Planning project activities including creation/delivery of project plans with revision as revision as appropriate to meet client needs/requirements
- Preparation of project status reports to clients/ agreed project documentation
- Ability to ensure project specific task targets are met with respect to timeliness/cost
- Problem assessment/solving skills
- Accuracy/Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel to clients sites as necessary
- PC Literate with experience of Microsoft Office Products in particular Word, Excel & databases.
NB - this is not an exhaustive list - Additional information is available in the attached Job Specification.
If you are interested in this post (No Agencies) please contact:
HR Administrator – E: firstname.lastname@example.org