- Location: Hethel Engineering Centre
- Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Managing and engineering development of projects that will include, producing detailed systems designs for telecommunication based systems using a variety of technologies.
Proven track record engineering\testing and commissioning telecommunications based technologies, to include: PA\GA, Intercom\Page Party, VSAT, Line of Site Radio, SDH\PDH Mux, LAN & WAN Hardware, Wireless Networks, UHF & VHF Radio, PABX, Meterology, Access Control, CCTV, Real Time Clock and Entertainment Systems.
Planning of project activities including, the creation and delivery of project work plans, with revision as appropriate, to meet changing needs and requirements.
- BTEC HND in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent,
- At least 5 years’ experience within Telecommunications environment.
- PC Literate, with experience of Word, Excel and databases.
- Ability to travel to clients’ sites as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal communication sills both with internal and external customers