Position: QHSE Advisor (Part-time – 15 hours per week) to be responsible for the maintenance and preservation of the Company’s accreditations for F4N, UVDB, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QHSAS 18001, with a view to encouraging continuous improvement across the company, and meeting our QHSE aims and objectives.
- Location: Hethel Engineering Centre, Hethel, Norwich, NR14 8FB
- Reporting To: Managing Director
- You will have a proven history of success in a QHSE role
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and QHSAS 18001
- You will have qualification in Health & Safety, such as NEBOSH Certificate (Essential) and environmental qualification such as IEMA or a quality recognised qualification (preferred).
- Responsible for the creation, production and the document control for QSHE policies, processes and procedures
- Managing the internal QHSE audits programme and conducting audits
- Collating QSHE records and data
- Recording and facilitating the close out of Non-Conforming Reports
- Producing accurate reports on QHSE performance
- Maintaining the legal compliance registers
- Participating in the Health and safety and QHSE management review meetings, including taking meeting minutes as required
- Liaising with departments around the business to follow up on agreed action.
- Strong initiative and extremely well organised, methodical and efficient with the ability to self-motivate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and in person
- Good time management skills and a strong delivery performance
- Team orientated
NB – this is not an exhaustive list – Additional information is available in the attached job specification.
If you are interested in this post (No Agencies) please contact:
Claire Gambrill, HR Administrator – E: firstname.lastname@example.org