Position: Testing, commissioning, validating and servicing of predominantly site based LV industrial control systems including hardware/software solutions using PLC and SCADA platforms and embedded systems as appropriate. Also including internally manufactured products, business development projects and other bespoke products both on and offshore at client premises.
- Location: Hethel Engineering Centre
- Reporting to: Test & Validation Manager
- Hardware testing of LV control systems
- Software testing (Rockwell/Siemens platforms)
- Fault finding and investigating system issues
- Preparation of agreed project documentation
- Preparation of equipment, documenting test results and maintenance of records for later analysis
- Attendance at clients' sites for installation, servicing, testing and commissioning of products as necessary both on and offshore.
- Support of client products on site as part of an "on-call" service contract rota as necessary.
- PC Literate with experience of Microsoft Office Products in particular Word, Excel & databases.
- Ability to travel to client sites as appropriate
- Knowledge and experience with Rockwell and Siemens software platforms (RSlogix, 500, 5000, FT View, Siemens S7, Win CC, TIA Portal) ability to fault find and diagnose problems with software and rectify to relevant specifications.
NB - this is not an exhaustive list - Additional information is available in the attached Job Specification.
If you are interested in this post (No Agencies) please contact: