Collection, use and retention of personal information
Proeon are committed to a policy of protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, including employees, clients and others in accordance with the General Data Protection regulation (GDPR) 2018.
The new regulatory environment set out i General Data Protection Regulations demands a higher level of transparency and accountability in how we manage and use personal data. There are also greater rights for individuals to understand and control how their data is used.
This Privacy Statement, together with any other documents, within our Business Management System sets out the basis on which we process personal information. Any personal information we hold is in support of our core business purpose e.g. The supply of control and safety systems for complex and critical applications.
The business activities of Proeon are supported by a Business Management System (BMS) that is certified to ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001 (latest amendments). This incorporates various compliance documents which help fulfill the statements below in accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Personal data shall be obtained for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and shall not be further processed n any manner incompatible with that purpose
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary to the to the purpose for which they are processed
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up-to-date
- Personal data processed for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary, and each individual will have the right to ask for their data to be deleted from our records in writing if there are no legal reasons requiring retention.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken to process data in an appropriate manner to maintain security, to protect data we control, and implement policies and supporting documents to outline and communicate this. We will notify any data breach to the regulator (ICO) within 72 hours and to the data subject as soon as reasonably possible.
Keeping personal information accurate and access
Proeon are committed to ensuring that personal information is kept accurate and up-to-date, however, we can only make changes to personal information if you notify us and any inaccuracies or changes to personal information can be made by contacting us at email@example.com . We will suitably identify the personal information and make the changes.
Transmission of information via the internet is not always secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data whilst being transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. However, once we have received your information, we will take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss of personal information once it is under our control.
Should individuals or organisations no longer wish to receive marketing communications once opted-in, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to modify preferences, or follow the Opt-out instructions contained in each marketing communication.
For any queries regarding this document please contact email@example.com